Most of our rules are common sens:
A - The only way for you to become a member is to apply for membership along with a Member that invite and Vouch for you.
By vouching for you , that member must make sure that you read and understand ALL our Rules here. Therefore it is important that you take the time and read them all.
Please read the rules again and again until you also undertand them.
B - THEN. You must be verified by us. You do that by showing up at the next event ALONG with the MEMBER that Vouche for you and both need to show their ID for you to be verified.
IT means. NOBODY can just walk in and think that they can become members at any of our locations.
I think most of you understand our simple rules
- DON’T BE DUMB This is a basic rule that has a wide variety of practical applications. If you think you are being dumb, chances are you’re being dumb.
- AGE REQUIREMENT Children under the age of 18 are not permitted.
- LISTEN The Organizers and Security are there to keep things safe and serene for everyone. Please don’t argue with them.
- TICKETS Please Don’t buy any tickets before you get a comfirmationmail that your membership is approved!
- BEHAVE We don’t tolerate any form of aggression, no sexism, no racism of any kind.
- SUBSTANCES Its probided to Distribute or sell any form of illegal substances. If you see any form of distribution or other please contact our security or organizer
- ITEMS (Sifons/Alcohol) Its probided to bring Sifones ( nitrous oxide tubes) into our gatherings. After each gathering the last 3 years we have collected thousands and thousands of these metal tubes that people just throw away in the nature or floor. If you bring a sifon to any of our events, make sure you give it to the Entrance (outdoor) or wardrobe if we are indoor for safe keeping. If we find anyone using a sifon at any of our events we will take it away permanently, Same thing Apply for Alcohol. If you see anyone that use or sell any of above, please contact our security or organizer
- RESPECT To most of us, this goes without saying. Respect your own space and that of others. If you feel that your space is threatened by anyone or anything, please grab your nearest Security or Organizer. Respect each other and all living things. Respect our countrys laws and Lawenforcements. They really ARE our Friends! and we like to keep it like that.
- LOCATIONS Never Share any of locations with others except members of our family
- LEAVE NO TRACE As you might expect, this is a leave no trace event. What does that mean? It means that if you bring something to our events, it must leave the event when you do. Please be prepared to be on MOOP patrol and haul your trash home with you.
- TRAVEL TO OUR LOCATIONS Get to the location as quiet as you can be so you don’t disturb neighbors if present around us.
- DONT BE DUMB Just in case you missed it the first time. Stupid happens all by itself.
- SAFETY IS EVERYONE’S RESPONSIBILITY While the organizers have taken great steps to ensure the safety of those who attend, we ask that you feel empowered to help keep the event safe. In short… if you see someone breaking any of the rules, don’t be afraid to tell them. If you don’t feel comfortable telling them, then please tell us.
Sign up for membership?,
( Must be done by a MEMBER that invite you and vouch for you)